Cedar Park Group -Northeast Pennsylvania's most reliable and professional labor subcontractor has immediate positions available for qualified Construction Laborers
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- OSHA 10 certification a plus!
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Self-motivated team player