Cedar Park Group is looking to hire Plumbers for immediate openings.
Join our professional team and work in a safe environment. We know our employees are the most important part of making any job successful! Your safety is our first priority. Come join our team, get on the roster, and enjoy steady well-paying work.
- 3+ years' of experience
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems and be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. We also expect you to be patient, possess a practical mind and manual dexterity,
- Proven experience with installing fixtures - water lines
- Commercial and Industrial experience required
- Solid experience installing pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers, water heaters, stoves, sinks, tubs, and toilets using power tools
- Ability to measure, cut, thread, and bent pipe to required angels using tools such as pipe-threading machines and pipe cutters
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods and hand/power tools used in construction.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
PEX - PVC - COOPER - FLEX COOPER GALVANIZED - STEEL - CAST
Pay is based on experience.
Candidates are expected to work as a team to quickly complete the projects they are on. Safety is a priority and all applicants will be expected to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards. Candidates are expected to be prepared for the elements and will be expected to work in all weather conditions.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.