Cedar Park Group is looking to hire Sign Language Interpreters:
Provide In-Person American Sign language Interpreters in Corpus Christi, TX
In-Person ASL interpretation Services are required to provide interpretation services so that employees with hearing impairments will be able to understand questions and provide responses during new employee orientation and to enable individuals with hearing impairments to effectively communicate
with their chain of command and be an active contributor to the workforce.
In-Person Translator Requirements:
- Be experienced and possess an advanced command of the English language and ASL.
- Convey interpreted communication effectively, accurately, impartially and in a culturally competent manner.
- Be particularly knowledgeable about how common interpreting errors (e.g., omission, addition, condensation, substitution, role exchange, and question type) can impact the quality of the interpretation.
- Work effectively with people of different national, linguistic and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect of diversity.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and professional behaviors.
- Maintain confidentiality and agree to non-disclosure Agreements with employer.