Cedar Park Group is looking to hire a Showroom Sales Associate for an immediate opening.
Join our professional team and work in a safe environment. We know our employees are the most important part of making any job successful! Your safety is our first priority. Come join our team, get on the roster, and enjoy steady well-paying work.
- Be the frontline contact for many wholesale and retail customers
- Meet homeowners and contractors and learn about their needs
- Guide customers to the most appropriate product choices for their needs
- Assist with measuring kitchens and baths
- Arrange appointments
- Sell cabinets, countertops, fixtures
- Become well versed in all the product lines displayed and available for purchase
- Be aware and knowledgeable about any/all current promotions and specific customer programs
- 1+ years of experience in a sales position, preferably in a home/furniture environment
- Familiarity with home renovations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to drive revenue through sales and cultivating lasting relationships