Cedar Park Med is seeking an RN-Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 yrs professional experience in a hospital setting to provide nursing care to assigned patients.
- Assess and monitor patient’s condition and assess their progress
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians, document in the EMR
- Collaborate with doctors and other nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform direct patient care & routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.)
- Provide patient education and document all elements of care on appropriate forms
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Ensure operation of needed equipment such as IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Perform all other related nursing duties as needed
- Proven experience as a registered nurse, 2 yrs minimum in a Hospital
- Knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures and emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Current BLS
- Valid state RN license
- State required Physical exam and Immunizations
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional who is dedicated to giving the best nursing care and able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Pay is based on experience.
Shifts - full and part time available.