Cedar Park Med is seeking an RN-Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 yrs professional experience in a hospital setting to provide nursing care to assigned patients.
- Closely observe patients, noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case and assess their progress
- ;Observe, document, and provide physical assessments and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with doctors and other nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Monitor vital signs and ensurw the proper functions of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipments
- Attend to the patient’s overall needs, such as feeding, bathing and grooming, dressing replacement, medication intake, and comfort
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Multi-disciplinary transfer of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
- Work efficiently with other practical nurses and nursing assistants in the ICU ward and be able to provide clear directions and guidance for procedures and routines
- Provide support and education to the patient’s family, answering questions and giving vital instructions on how to care for the patient
- Proven experience as a registered nurse, 2 yrs ICU hospital unit experience minimum
- Knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures and emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Current BLS, ACLS
- Valid state RN license
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional who is able to give the best nursing care , and able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.