We are currently seeking a highly-skilled and reliable emergency room nurse to serve in the Emergency Department of a hospital. In this role, you will deliver exceptional patient care in a fast-paced, Level 1 trauma center alongside a team of dedicated health professionals. The expected length for the contract of this job is 13 weeks.
Our management team works to provide the support and the concern for wellbeing that all of our nurses deserve.
- Quickly and accurately assess patient care needs
- Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care
- Perform all requested diagnostic tests
- Diagnose and develop treatment plans collaboratively with doctors and staff
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually
- Comply with all legal and safety requirements at all times
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment
- Work at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care
- Act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure
- Monitor coworkers and voice concerns to minimize errors
- Provide follow up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient charts
- Valid state RN License
- Minimum 2 years ER experience
- BLS and ACLS
- IV Certified
- Knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures and emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Compassionate with superb problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional, able to give the best nursing care while demonstrating critical thinking skills. Coordinating care to assure the best patient outcomes, the RN will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.