Cedar Park Med is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with a compassionate caring spirit to join our team. We welcome newly certified aides.
Pay is based on experience.
Shifts - full and part time available.
- Maintain a daily record of all patients treated. Report progress made and maintain records, as required
- Work together with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the patient’s quality of life through assisting with care giving.
- Takes and records TPR, I&O and, blood pressure. Obtain and record vital signs and all important data of patient throughout interactions
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of state-approved CNA certification training course
- Knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
We offer our employees excellent benefits including generous paid time off, 401K, health/dental/life insurance and more.
If you share our commitment in providing our patients with excellent quality care, and are team spirited with good customer service skills, please apply.
Valid CNA is required