Cedar Park Group has immediate positions available for qualified Construction Laborers with commercial experience.
Join our professional team and work in a safe environment. We know our employees are the most important part of making any job successful! Your safety is our first priority. Come join our team, get on the roster, and enjoy steady well-paying work.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, tearing down structures, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials,
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- Commercial construction experience required
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Pay is based on experience.
Candidates are expected to work as a team to quickly complete the projects they are on. Safety is a priority and all applicants will be expected to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards. Candidates are expected to be prepared for the elements and will be expected to work in all weather conditions.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.