Cedar Park Med is seeking RNs and LPNs to provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment. Supervisor positions available.
- Assess and monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with doctors and other nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform direct patient care & routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Provide patient education and document all elements of care on appropriate forms
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Perform all other related nursing duties as needed
- Proven experience as a registered nurse, 2 yrs minimum
- Knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures and emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Valid state RN license or LPN license
- Perform other duties as requested
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional, able to give the best nursing care while providing supervision to the rest of the floor staff.
Cedar Park Med is offering full time, part time, and per diem placements on either a short term (contract) or long term (permanent) basis. We work with hospitals and long term care facilities in NY, NJ, and PA. Working with us means you have access to benefits that full time employees receive while our whole team working to provide you with early access to the most current facility openings. Becoming our employee gives you the opportunity to choose to work at one or multiple facilities, even if they are not within the same network.
Job Type: Contract