Cedar Park Med is currently seeking RN and LPN to join our nursing staff. We are looking for communicative and warm professionals to care for patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.
Pay is based on experience.
Shifts - full and part time available.
- Assess and monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform direct patient care & routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Provide patient education and document all elements of care on appropriate forms
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Perform all other related nursing duties as needed
- Valid Pennsylvania RN license
- 2yrs exp
- Valid Pennsylvania LPN license