Cedar Park Group is looking for a Carpenter who will organize various operations with wooden structures such as cutting, fabricating and installing, in strict accordance with specifications. Your duties will include producing steady and functional infrastructure and products.
You should possess great hand dexterity and an eye for detail, being able to work with little supervision and follow all health and safety standards. We also expect you to have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven background with installing insulation on commercial buildings in between steel
- Experience with working from a lift
- Significant experience in working with carpentry materials and using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (such as powered saws, hammers, rulers and so on)
- In-depth knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Good ability to understand technical documents and drawings and follow safety and other guidelines
- Good physical condition and endurance
- OSHA 10