Cedar Park Med is seeking an RN-Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 yrs professional experience in a hospital setting to provide nursing care to assigned patients.
- Assess and monitor patient’s condition and assess their progress
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians, provide documentation
- Collaborate with doctors and other nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform direct patient care & routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections, etc.)
- Provide patient education and document all elements of care on appropriate forms
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Ensure operation of needed equipment such as IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks
- Maintain patient, physician, and staff confidentiality
- Multi-disciplinary discharge of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
- Perform all other related nursing duties as needed
- Proven experience as a registered nurse, 2 yrs minimum
- Knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures and emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- Current BLS
- Valid state RN license
The ideal candidate will be an accountable and well-trained professional who is able to give the best nursing care , and able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
Cedar Park Med is a healthcare staffing agency offering full time, part time, and per diem placements on either a short term (contract) or long term (permanent) basis. We work with hospitals and long term care facilities in NY, NJ, and PA. Working with us means you have our whole team working to provide you with early access to the most current facility openings. Becoming our employee gives you the opportunity to choose to work at one or multiple facilities, even if they are not within the same network.