Cedar Park Group is looking to hire Installer Helpers for immediate openings.
Join our professional team and work in a safe environment. We know our employees are the most important part of making any job successful! Your safety is our first priority. Come join our team, get on the roster, and enjoy steady well-paying work.
- Assist Lead Installer with installation of stone countertops in mostly residential settings, but occasionally commercial installations as well
- Track equipment and supplies to keep inventory up-to-date
- Maintain accurate, detailed paperwork, reports and records
- Become well versed in all company products
- Additional duties as required
- Proven experience with installation of stone countertops
- Experience in both residential and commercial setting
- Must have knowledge of materials, methods and hand/power tools used in construction
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation - job requires daily travels
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Pay is based on experience.
Candidates are expected to work as a team to quickly complete the projects they are on. Safety is a priority and all applicants will be expected to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards. Candidates are expected to be prepared for the elements and will be expected to work in all weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time