Cedar Park Group is looking for skilled Carpenters.
You should possess great hand dexterity and an eye for detail, being able to work with little supervision and follow all health and safety standards. We also expect you to have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
- 3 years minimum experience - to expert skills
- Significant experience in working with carpentry materials and using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools
- Must know how to read tape measure, T-squares cut wood accurately, nail together pieces
- In-depth knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Good ability to understand technical documents and drawings and follow safety and other guidelines
- OSHA 10 is a must
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Pay is based on experience.
Candidates are expected to work as a team to quickly complete the projects they are on. Safety is a priority and all applicants will be expected to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards. Candidates are expected to be prepared for the elements and will be expected to work in all weather conditions.